I hope you are all doing well! Happy November! I know the fall is always crazy with Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Winter Holidays – don’t forget to take care of yourselves and fit some healthy, fun exercise into your busy schedules :)
A few quick Zumba Fitness with Alena updates:
- November Special for 10-Class Punch Cards: ONLY $40!!! (usually $80!) Wow! What a deal/steal! These punch cards will be valid through 12/31/11 at Zumba Fitness with Alena classes at Studio Gracia. November is my favorite month so I wanted to share this special one-time offer deal with all of my favorites! :)
- NEW Time on Wednesday Nights! We will now be having Zumba class from 6:30-7:30pm with a Zumba basics review from 6-6:30pm (as requested from students, please let me know in advance if you are interested).
- November Saturday Morning Classes: Please join me in welcoming the beautiful and talented Gloria Perry as the special guest Zumba Instructor for the month of November! Gloria and I will co-teach Saturday morning classes from 9-10am.
- Saturday, November 13th: On Nov 13th I am holding the LIVERight Zumbathon at Stanford 2010!! We will NOT be having class at Studio Gracia that morning. Please join me down at Stanford for a HUGE Zumba Party with all donations benefiting the fight against liver cancer. You won’t want to miss it! Details: zumbathon.stanford.edu
- Sunday, November 21st: Zumba Master Class with Zumba Jammer Alena at Studio Gracia from 11:00am-12:30pm – Only $10!! Event info here. AND my first ZIN ONLY Jam Session from 1-4pm at Studio Gracia. ZIN, please send me an email if you are interested in attending (email@example.com).
I look forward to seeing you at class soon! As always, please let me know if you have any questions.
All the best,
Wow, you’re a busy woman! From the sounds of it, your classes are doing well. Keep at it! :)
Oh yes! Always keeping busy, but loving it! I hope you are doing well too, Zumba Goodness! :)