I had a lovely weekend at home visiting my parents and one of my brothers, Ian (whose 17th birthday was yesterday!) in Baltimore this past weekend. It’s always good to get away for a little and hang out with the family. I can’t wait for the big Groopman family reunion at Thanksgiving!
I’ve been enjoying Beto’s new Zumba Fitness book that I recently bought (I’m hoping to get him to sign it sometime too!) There are really a lot of fantastic tips and pointers in here about healthy living and healthy lifestyles, so I will be sure to share the most interesting ones that I find with you all.
Zumba Fitness Tip: 10 Reasons to Dance into Shape
- Live to see your grandchildren, maybe even great-grandchildren, and be a part of their lives
- Keep your mind sharp
- Look and stay young
- Increase your energy level
- Protect your body against disease
- Reduce stress
- Move with grace and confidence
- Perk up your self-esteem
- Have more fun shopping for fabulous-fitting clothes
- Look gorgeous
Reference: The Zumba Weight Loss Program by Beto Perez and Maggie Greenwood-Robinson
As if you all needed any reasons…but maybe these are reasons you can share with your friends and family to get them to class!